TAA/TAE eLearning competencies – Yum Learning – Online training delivery
Since 2000, Yum Learning has provided formal and informal professional development to training practitioners keen to establish eLearning skills to apply in their work. Formal training is delivered using the eLearning competencies from the Diploma of Training and Assessment (TAA and TAE). Based on a Design – Develop – Deliver model, learners are encouraged to establish a workplace project that reflects the abilities of their learners and their organisation’s capacity to support flexible delivery of training. Learners worked through a variety of concepts including: What is eLearning, Blended Learning, Instructional design, Social Learning, Facilitation and Moderation skills, Rapid eLearning, Learner Management systems, Evaluation and Continuous Improvement.
Features of the program included:
- Fully online course delivery using webinar for facilitated workshops
- Regular peer-based activity to build learner community and industry knowledge
- Learning Management for self-paced resources and assessment Individual project designed to embed eLearning into the learner’s workplace context
- Peer Review of assessment and final individual group project.
- Individual progress consultation interview
Yum Learning delivered this training to variety of organisations including:
Sydney West Area Health Service
Hunter Area Health Service
Grampians Rural Health Alliance
Learn Local Centre for Adult Education