eLearning self paced resource development
Yum Learning was engaged by TexSkill to design, develop and deliver a self-paced eLearning resource for the Certificate II in Asset Maintenance.
The course was delivered using a blended model where TexSkill trainers provided face-to-face skills training. Related knowledge and employability skills training was delivered online in the workplace using the self-paced resources developed by Yum Learning.
The role included:
- Liaising with Asset maintenance subject matter experts and trainers
- Writing the core content, activities and online assessments
- Storyboarding the eLearning resource
- Photographing key sequences, equipment, scenario characters on client location for inclusion in the eLearning resource
- Assembling the eLearning resource using Articulate Studio 09 and Storyline rapid eLearning software
- Uploading and testing the resources in Texskill’s Learner Management System (Moodle)
- Evaluating and updating the resource, based on trainer and learner feedback